ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
BR Brains is an excellent Android training institute in Jaipur that gives the extremely practical knowledge in Android development Courses. It prefers the best career guideline for the students. The Android development platform is too much charm at the starting level to yet. Here you can become a well professional Android developer with our excellent, best and Skillfully Android Development Training in Jaipur.
Our BR Brains Android development Trainers enclose the all basics concept of Android Development Training for B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, computer science engineering students. We assure that student learns all the advance and basic course outlet, therefore the fundamental introduction, Concept of object-oriented language, Interface or intent design, Layout Design, Android Development cycle, Database and Memory Management, Android application system overview and much more.
In the BR Brains, you can develop your depth knowledge in the Android Development by the online work test details and complete the test skill training. We provide the android live project training to estimate your development skill on live project based. Our BR Brains expert trainer has more than 7 years Android training experience with a best, unique skill to give the much better training skills to the students.
Here, students can take the best Android Development Training Course opportunities in the BR Brains training company, where they can improve personality development, talking behavior, how to work in the company, smart work, multitasking worker with best Android internship company in Jaipur. The students can enroll your seat here and hold the company placement benefit. Also, you can take the live project based training certificate to show in your professional learning experience and move toward in android app development companies.
Apply For Training
About the Android Platform
- Installation & Introduction of android, development tools, virtual device (AVD).
- An introduction of Java with Android.
- Brief Information about application Structure/Levels.
- Loading XML files layout at runtime
- ViewGroup and View classes with Designing screens
- Understanding units of measurement
- Laying out screens with Linear and relative Layout
- Add views to a view group with Java code
- user Interaction
- Create and display Toast
- Collect confirmation with dialogs
- Interacting with the UI
- Responding to user input events
- Integrating with the Android system
Supporting Multiple Screens
- Deal with Android market fragmentation
- Build drawable resources for multiple screens
- Build stretchable 9-patch graphics
- Build a custom launcher icon
Working With Events
- Handling user events with Java code
- To handle system events create a Broadcast Receiver
- Managing orientation and other configuration changes
Working with Data
- Passing data to an activity with intent extras
- Receive data in a new activity
- Return data to a calling activity
- Display data in a list
- Managing list item click events
Understanding Android Studio
- Installation of Java Developer Kit (JDK)
- Installation of Android Studio on Mac OS X
- Install the Intel Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (HAXM) on Mac OS
- Installation of Android Studio on Windows and Android Studio updates
- Download the additional components with Android SDK Manager
- Explore the structure of an Android Studio project
Debugging Android Apps
- Java code Debugging with logcat
- Displaying messages on-screen with Toast
- Using breakpoints and watching variables
- Error Checking & resolving
Managing of Navigation
- Creating new layout and activities
- Using explicit intents to start new activities
- Understanding the activity life cycle
- Opening activities with implicit intents
- Tracing state changes with logcat
- Finishing and returning from a secondary
Managing User Interface
- Using and Defining styles
- Applying application themes
- Create a scrollable text display
Working with Menus & Action Bar
- Adding items to the options menu
- Display menu items in the action bar
- Managing the action bar and menus at runtime
Why to Choose BR Brains for Training
Training Certificates by
Work on Latest
Everyone can prefer for Android training, including nongraduate, graduate and postgraduate.
We provide the android training in offline mode at the office of BR Brains.
Yes, we offer an opportunity to our trainee to work on the live projects.
Yes, we provide you a BR Brains certified android training certificate.
The BR Brains team is always there to help you.
Students can opt for the two months or six months duration for the android development training.
Students who are looking for the training of android development can register online as well can contact us at 7821055532 and can even mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.