Android applications are the most demandable platform of the mobile industry and students are getting highly attracted to the development process of Android. If you have made your mind to become an android developer, so it is a perfect choice as it has various beneficial reasons.
By being an Android developer, you can boom the app industry. So, if you have made your mind that after completing BCA, B. Tech, you have to start your career with android, so this article is really beneficial for you.
BR Brains, the leading Android training institute in Jaipur brought the complete and in-depth information for the Android app development course for beginners and before starting the course students should know about the basic points.
Basic Things to know – Before starting your career in Android App development
1) Courses: Before pursuing a career in Android development, students should have knowledge about the different courses of Android. There is the various range of courses and according to the interest, students can move forward.
Different courses for the Android platform.
- Mobile App Development
- Android Handheld Systems
- Android Programming in Java
- Android Kotlin Development
- Android Oreo Developer Course
- Android Game Development
2) Pre-requisites: Before pursuing the Android app development course, the student should have the basic knowledge of the computer and the below skills.
Hard Skills ( Add bonus while training)
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Relational Operators
- Creating interference
- Access to Android Studio tool
- Android Software Development Kit
- Capable to work with the team
- Desire to gain knowledge
- Hard work
- Good listener
Duration: To learn Android app development step by step is not a long process and even it is not too hard. Only Android student need to have a vision and all the learning is depended on them.
Basically the institutes provide training in modules
- Two months Android training development course
- Six months Android training development course
Software & Tools: In Android app development course for beginners, students learn and become expert in the following software and tools.
- Android Studio.
- Visual Studio – Xamarin.
- IntelliJ IDEA.
- Unreal Engine.
Career: There is a high demand for the innovation and creative Android app developers. Android applications are already hitting the market and dominating IT industry. While seeing the demand of the android apps, there are wide job options and career opportunities for the android developers.
Scope of Android Developers
- They can work as a freelancer.
- Android programmers can work on a full time basis.
- They have an opportunity to work on an hourly basis.
Android Training Institute in Jaipur
If you are looking for the best training institute in Jaipur to complete your android training for the bright future, so you can opt for the leading training institute BR Brains. We offer you an opportunity to enhance your skills and turn you as a well versed android developer. Our training program is based on the latest tools and technologies by our professionals along with this, we help to get the best job and provide you the android training certificate which will boost your resume. To contact us students you can mail us on email@example.com or for the quick communication, you can call us at 7821055532.